Suffolk County, Long Island is located on the easternmost part of New York state. In 2020, the official population of the county was over 1.5 million. Suffolk County includes more than just the eastern part of Long Island. It also includes smaller islands located east of New York. When the owners or managers of commercial properties in Suffolk County need pavement-related services, they often request assistance from Royal Pavement Solutions. We offer an extensive range of services, including asphalt paving, parking lot striping, asphalt milling, site work, asphalt repair, concrete flatwork, asphalt crack sealing, sweeping and portering, asphalt sealcoating, and building maintenance.
What Is Suffolk County’s History?
Suffolk County’s history began long before the American Revolution, like most areas near New York City. Suffolk County Long Island originally belonged to the Connecticut Colony. Suffolk County’s boundaries are not far from where they originally where in 1898. However, in the year 1899 Queens County split into two parts, leaving Nassau County separated from Queens. This lead to Suffolk County adopting some towns in the Nassau County area.
Suffolk County reports that it leads the agricultural county and that it takes first place in farming in the state. Suffolk County has a history of having weather that is temperate and clean water.
What Services Does Royal Pavement Solutions Offer in Suffolk County?
We offer the services that all types of businesses need to install, repair, or maintain their pavements.
- Asphalt Milling, Suffolk County New York – Whether you need to install an asphalt overlay or correct minor issues, a milling machine can be a fast, precise, and economical way to remove existing asphalt layers.
- Asphalt Paving, Suffolk County New York – From new construction to asphalt overlays, the process of asphalt paving is both fast and economical.
- Asphalt Repair, Suffolk County, New York – Potholes, certain pavement distresses, and alligator cracking can often be repaired with an asphalt patch.
- Asphalt Sealcoating, Suffolk County New York – Sealcoating is the most cost-effective way to help prevent damage to an asphalt pavement.
- Asphalt Crack Sealing, Suffolk County New York – Crack sealing is an essential service to prevent water from leaking through the openings and damaging the foundation.
- Concrete Flatwork, Suffolk County New York – We have the ability to install everything from ADA-compliant concrete ramps and sidewalks to concrete parking lots and dumpster pads.
- Parking Lot Striping, Suffolk County New York – Professional striping enhances your parking lot’s visual appeal, makes it safer, and helps you comply with the ADA.
- Building Maintenance, Suffolk County New York – Whether you need traffic signs, power washing, bollards, wheel stops, or speed bumps, our building maintenance experts can assist you.
- Site Work, Suffolk County New York – Regardless of whether you are building on raw land or land that has been previously developed, you will need certain site work services. These can include site clearing, excavations, and grading.
- Sweeping and Portering, Suffolk County New York – Regular street or parking lot sweeping can remove unsightly debris that could also inflict pavement damage. Portering makes it possible to handle tasks that a sweeper operator could not easily complete, including the removal of cobwebs from beneath overhangs, removing trash from landscaped areas, or emptying outdoor trash containers.
Royal Pavement serves the Suffolk County area. Our services include asphalt paving, asphalt milling, asphalt repair, seal coating, asphalt crack sealing, parking lot striping, concrete flatwork, site work, sweeping and portering, and building maintenance services. We are a well-respected company serving all of Long Island with superior work and exemplary attention. For a free quote, call 844-777-7924, submit our request form online, or email [email protected].